Renunciation of citizenship of The Gambia

If you wish to renounce your Gambian citizenship, please complete the application form and forward to the Consulate General with the following documents:

  1. your Gambian passport (and the passports of your children under the age of 18 if they are included in the decision by Migrationsverket)
  2. your Gambian National Identity Card (should you possess one)
  3. copy of "Bevis om svenskt medborgarskap" from Migrationsverket
  4. the fee of SEK 350.00

Download Application form (pdf, 127 kb)